Sunday, December 14, 2008

Not for the faint of heart....(2nd update sunday night)

As promised, pictures of Dad are in this post. He agreed to have me take his pictures as well as put them on the blog. I think he wants to get 2 things accomplished- first let people know just how sick he is, and second, let people know he's ok.

I'll try to push the pictures down in the post a little bit so you can change your mind if you don't want to see them...

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


His insanely swollen hand. This actually looked worse when I saw him this morning vs. yesterday.




His knee.


1/2 of the meds etc. he's got running.


And, finally, the man himself. You can tell he's smiling, right? He really was. He gave a big thumb's up when I left today. Mom said he's draining and deflating, so he should start looking more like himself. I felt like he looked more like a movie special effect than my father!



Good night to all!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: