You know it's a good sign when I'm updating 1x a day! I *did* work today, but it's always good when I don't get a lot of phone calls from Mom.
Dad had an active day today. He walked up 6 steps and back down again. It was exhausting! He rested for a bit and when asked if he was ready to do more, he was NOT. He walked a bit of the halls instead.
They've got him on a calorie count now to see if he's taking in enough calories through food/by mouth to survive. So far, he's not, so the tube feeds will continue. But, onward and upward- maybe soon.
He's drinking more liquids too. He feels that it helps calm the hiccups a bit. They're still plaguing him, unfortunately.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a quick fun update from the blog owner herself. We got a new game for the Wii and it's very fun- we're just finished playing for the night now :)
Monica
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like he's definitely moving in the right direction! That's great news :)
Please tell Siobhan that I'm putting her bookmark to good use!
Love, Auntimony
Post a Comment