I like first grade because they have art, gym, library and math. I love my teacher very much because she's so important and very special to me. She teaches a lot of good things and knows a lot of good facts that other teachers don't know. She gives us centers if we're really good and we're allowed to hug her. She calls everyone in the class "little chickens" but she calls me "hummingbird" because I hum all the time in class. Sometimes we dance and do the cha cha and the tango. And even the boys have to do the dancing even if they don't want to.
The broadway shows were really cool and fun. I like broadway shows because there are fun characters and they sing and dance. I like how they have fun on stage. Sophie from Mamma Mia is one of my favorites. So are Fiona from Shrek, Mary Poppins, Jane and Michael, Ariel and Ursula from the Little Mermaid.
I went on the Disney cruise and they had camp. When we went to the Bahamas the land, they had a camp there and a scavenger hunt. Taryn, Lily, Jimmy, Hanne, Arlie, Mommy and Daddy and me were all on the cruise. The best part was camp because they had lots of fun things like dress up trunks to dress up like princesses and books to read and computers to play on. I got to meet Stitch and Captain Hook, Tiana, Pirate Minnie and Mickey. We had a lot of fun.
We visited the Synans at a hotel with a swimming pool and also at their house in Massachusetts. We visited Becca, Kate, Matthew, Douglas and Jeff. We spent a day in the city with Jen, Tony, Juliana and Olivia. I played a lot with my friends at home, too!
6 was a good year and I think 7 will be too!
1 comments:
Have a Happy Birthday Siobhan!
Post a Comment