Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hair with Moe

(this is from early January. We're catching up- enough pressure, Primo!)

S: We went to visit Uncle Brian and Aunt Suzie's house. Then Maureen was there. Kate came home, and while all of us were eating dessert, Kate had to eat her dinner. Maureen did my hair. It was a beautiful job. It was fantastic.


S: My mom took a picture of the braid how Maureen was doing my hair. It looked very very very very pretty. I liked it so much that Maureen brought me to the bathroom and put hairspray in my hair so it would last and it stayed and I slept with the french braid in my hair. It stayed well with the hairspray.


S: This is a picture of the finish of my french braid. Maureen had did a beautiful job on my hair. Maureen has been practicing french braids since she was a kid.



S: Maureen sometimes is pretty. (M: I think that all the time, maureen is pretty!) I like her hair. It is pretty.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: