M: Well, I can't say that she *loves* it. Team sports/group activities are *not* Siobhan's thing. But, she's staying with her group for the most part and participating. That's as far as we get our hopes up for these kinds of activities! Arlie & Bob got some great pictures of the gang in action.....
S: I was running at soccer and I was playing soccer and I was running for the ball!
S: I was running at soccer and I was playing soccer and I was running for the ball!
S: Annie was playing soccer. She was running for the ball.
M: Annie is VERY serious about soccer. She's very good too!
S: Me and Fiona were at soccer. We were standing by the slide. Fiona is my friend. She's on the green team.
S: You warm up before you go in the game. You touch your toes and run around and kick the ball so you're ready to go in the game. We wait our turn to kick the ball in the net, in the goalie.


0 comments:
Post a Comment