B: I had spiral stairs in my house when I was a kid.
S: When you were a kid?
B: Yep.

S: They have a tool bench and they have tools like daddy. I can't wait to play with them!
S: The Library. I liked it, it was so beautiful and it was so cool. I don't know when you get to take books, borrow books.
S: I have nap time down stairs. My first long day I did. We listened to the beautiful music. Me, Daniel, Johnny, Arianna and Meghan.
S: There was a writing center at the Big Blue House. The computer, draw pictures, listen to stories and our drawers, the closet to put your shoes in and our jacket.


S:The big room is with all the stuff. Blocks, puzzels and shaky things that make colors.

S: I was in the drama center and it was so fun! It has tea stuff and food and a kitchen and a computer and pocket books and all kinds of neat things in the drama center. That's my favorite.
1 comments:
Hi Siobhan, School sounds like lots of fun. I'm glad you like all the books. I love your blog. Maryann
Post a Comment