I saw him for about 30 seconds, but he looks pretty good. MUCH stronger than the last time he came home from the hospital. The trip home took a lot out of him- the car always does. So, he went straight upstairs to nap.
All of his supplies were delivered this afternoon and a nurse is coming later to train Mom (and me) how to administer his medication in the PIC line. The timing may not work for me, so Mom will train me tomorrow.
At this point, it looks like Mom and Siobhan will be able to go upstate for their much-needed and long-planned getaway with the Special Olympics crew. Siobhan "can picture it" in her head- she really enjoys it up there. I'll be on PIC line duty but I may call a few nurse friends, just in case.
I'll try to get a picture tonight.....
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment