S: Happy birthday Kelly Kelly!
I hugged Chip and Dale. They were so cuddly! We were in Epcot when I met them. I like Spaceship Earth. It is a ride that you go in the globe at Epcot.
I hugged Chip and Dale. They were so cuddly! We were in Epcot when I met them. I like Spaceship Earth. It is a ride that you go in the globe at Epcot.
S: In Epcot, I met Mary Poppins. She was very pretty and nice. I have a lanyard for all my pins that I collected. I keep some of my pins that I like and I trade the ones that I don't like.
S: I'm running to Arlie to hug her because I love her.
S: We looked in China and we got to see Mulan and Mushu. We have been looking for them for a very long time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment