Saturday, March 21, 2009

Disney 2/09 Part 2

S: We were at the Magic Kingdom and there's a little show to let you come in. They sing and dance and a train comes with Mickey and all the Disney characters. And they let you in after the show. We were counting down so they could throw confetti and Mickey heads (M: that's the confetti- no real Mickey heads are harmed :) ) And they chose a family to open the park but it was NOT us!



S: I am riding on the carousel in Magic Kingdom on Cinderella's carousel. It was very cold.



S: I got to meet Wendy next to the store when you're done with the ride Pirates of the Carribbean (M: or as she called it in Disney, "carrots of the pirrabbean" ) I liked meeting Wendy Angelina Darling. (M: Wendy Moira Angela Darling, to be precise)


S: When we were going to leave the Magic Kingdom because it was starting to rain, we stopped because Daddy saw up that Daisy there was a line for meeting Daisy (M: WHEW!)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a GREAT trip! It is exciting you got to meet Wendy, Daisy and so many other famous people! I do like the photo of you on the carousel! Even though it was cold, you are having a good time! :)

Thanks for the photo tour!
Aunt Gigi