Not much new to report. Surgery is tomorrow morning.
recovery time is 4-7 days in the hospital post surgery. As soon as I know anything, I'll post more.
Here are a few pics from our first day in Disney:
S: I was sitting on the plane reading Snow White and the Seven dorves (sic) reading little story books that are fairy tales.

S: I took my picture in front of the giant tree in Downtown Disney.
recovery time is 4-7 days in the hospital post surgery. As soon as I know anything, I'll post more.
Here are a few pics from our first day in Disney:
S: I was sitting on the plane reading Snow White and the Seven dorves (sic) reading little story books that are fairy tales.
S: I took my picture in front of the giant tree in Downtown Disney.
S: I was balancing by walking over to our hotel.
S: Mommy was taking my picture and I putted my hand up because I didn't want my picture taken because I just didn't want to.

0 comments:
Post a Comment