As i sit here at almost 9:30 on Christmas eve eating some chicken nuggets because Bob and I forgot to eat dinner, I also realized I haven't updated today. I'm very sorry!
I spoke to Mom and she asked Dad what he wanted to say to the blog readers. He said, "it's going." So there it is. Occupational Therapy and PT came to see him today. PT said they'll be bringing a walker in the next few days to get him cruising the halls. OT wanted to make sure he could brush his teeth and button his shirt- daily living activities. Since he is not recovering from a stroke, he didn't have issues with those tasks.
He's tired and nauseas. The nausea is intermittent but he seems to feel better sitting up. Overall, he still feels awful but he's on so many medications it's hard to know what's him being sick and what's side effects. As long as he's making progress....
So, tomorrow, we head out to Uncle Timmy & Barbara's for Christmas part 2 (part 1 is at home in the morning) then to Baltimore in the afternoon. We picked up lots of yummy foods and some wine, so we'll be all set for dinner with Mom. We wish you all a very merry Christmas and thank everyone for all the love, prayers and happy thoughts you've shared with us!
Monica
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment