Dad is scheduled for cardiac bypass surgery tomorrow (friday) morning. He is in Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC. The address is:
100 East 77th Street
New York, NY 10021
After the surgery he will be in the CCU- he'll be on the 9th floor until his discharge. His doctor optimistically says he could be discharged as early as Tuesday. Dad and I are both guessing Thursday.
If he gets a phone, I'll post the phone number here. Mom doesn't think she can use her cell phone when he's moved to the 9th floor. I'll borrow Siobhan's blog to post updates as I get them.
Thanks to everyone for their positive thoughts and prayers. Dad says he's going to be a "changed man" which includes exercise, eating well and even calling a "truce with the agnostics." Hmmmm, I'm most optimistic about the first two.
Monica
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment