Friday, February 22, 2008

Lots of Adventures....

Siobhan and Arlie just left for a weekend of "skiing" in Windham. By "skiing" i mean playing in the hotel. We got a lot of snow this morning and it looked like they would spend the day at home & go up tomorrow, but we got word that the roads are clear so they're on their way!

Siobhan has had a very busy February. We've all been sick- round & round & round it goes. I left the windows open last week when we were out of the house just to get some fresh air inside. I'm hoping we have seen the last of the yuck- Siobhan and I have both been on antibiotics this month. Bob's working hard to avoid them!

When Siobhan gets back, we'll post all the fun pics from our busy month but just to tease you....

we saw Uncle "JEEMY", Aunt Kay, Katie & Uncle Dub
spent the day with Ben
went away overnight with the Synans

I'm sure Arlie will have good pictures from Windham too :D

0 comments: