M: First of all, happy new year 2008! we've been a bit out of comission, obviously. Losing Indie was very sad & then I got sick for Christmas- tons of fun. We'll be posting about our trip to MA and Christmas soon. but we had a VERY busy 24 hours so we'll start there.
S: This was Kate with her cake because it was her birthday. And she blowed out the candles. Me and Eirenne (mommy has to check the spelling!) were playing very a lot. I saw Uncle Timmy and I saw Liam and Maureen and Kate and Uncle Brian and Aunt Suzie and Auntie and Aunt Joan and Aunt Barbara and Aunt GiGi and Benjamin my cousin. I watched the boys and girls play Wii and I watched Mommy play Guitar Hero. That's all that happened in the party.
M: Happy Birthday Kate!!!
S: This was Kate with her cake because it was her birthday. And she blowed out the candles. Me and Eirenne (mommy has to check the spelling!) were playing very a lot. I saw Uncle Timmy and I saw Liam and Maureen and Kate and Uncle Brian and Aunt Suzie and Auntie and Aunt Joan and Aunt Barbara and Aunt GiGi and Benjamin my cousin. I watched the boys and girls play Wii and I watched Mommy play Guitar Hero. That's all that happened in the party.
M: Happy Birthday Kate!!!
S: Me and Maureen were sleeping and because we were tired and we closed our eyes and put our heads together. We were just pretending to sleep!
S: Bagel Sunday! Jordan was laying on the floor and Benjamin was looking at him! Jordan was laughing because he liked it.
S: Me, Daddy and Benjamin were taking a picture. Uncle Jon and Aunt GiGi were sick so Benjamin stayed at our house just for today.
M: How cute is that baby?!?!

1 comments:
Thank you for letting Benjamin join you on Sunday!
Today he is sick too, but is very happy to have spent the day with his favorite cousin Siobhan, favorite Uncle Bob and favorie Aunt Mica!
Loving you lots,
Aunt Gigi and Uncle Jon
Post a Comment